NANOTEC® Nano Ag Plus Polypropylene (PP) Sediment Filters are coated with 500ppm Nano Silver Solution and constructed by using multi-layers for antibacterial effects and superior depth filtration. The graded density construction captures particles throughout the entire cross section of the cartridge and reduces surface binding. NANOTEC® Nano Ag Plus PP Sediment Filters meet NSF standards.
NANOTEC® Nano Ag Plus PP Sediment Filters in all standard 10″, 20″, and big blue sizes. Available with nominal micron ratings of 0.5, 1, 5, 10, 20, and 50. Typically ideal for aggressive chemicals and general filtration requirements when depth filtration is required, such as reverse osmosis pre-treatment. Each cartridge is individually shrink-wrapped.
These Nano Ag PP Sediment Filters are designed for the removal of dirt, rust and sediment and eliminate inhibit bacteria growth from water. 5 and 10 micron are the most popular sizes for drinking water applications. Consider using a 10 micron cartridge first and then stepping down to a 5 micron cartridge to prolong the life of your membrane elements.
- Multi-layers graded density
- Wide range of micron ratings
- High dirt holding capacity
- Excellent chemical resistance
- High Consistency Melt Blow Polypropylene
- Graded Pore Structure Enhances Dirt Holding Capacity
- Easy and Safe Cartridge Incineration and Disposal
- Free of Surfactants, Binders and Adhesives
- Ideal for use as pre-treatment to a RO Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water System
* The company’s various products have different specifications; inform your needs when ordering.